Testing Specialist - Part Time
TESTING SPECIALIST - PART-TIME
Consider being a part of Daley College as a Testing Specialist. When you join Daley College, you will have the opportunity to be an important part of the students' educational journey by assisting with the administration of large scale, nationally standardized testing programs, computerized college placement exams or other tests requiring special arrangements.
- Responsible for setting up/clearing the Exam Room.
- Completes documentation related to the exam including tally of examinees.
- Inspects admittance documents and personal identification to assure that only authorized persons are admitted to the exam site.
- Instructs and monitors examinees to ensure compliance with prescribed rules and to prevent dishonesty or collusion among examinees.
- Responsible for the security of confidential exam material and booklets during the exam, constantly aware that all booklets are accounted for, seeing that no one leaves the Exam Room without authorization, and assuring that no examination material is taken from the room.
- Assists in clarifying test instructions for candidates.
- Collects test materials at end of testing period and enters test results in SPAS, if necessary.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, preferred.
- Completion of one semester of standardized test administration; OR, any equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education approved by Human Resources.
Thank you for your interest in CCC!
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.