Adjunct Faculty - Criminal Justice
ADJUNCT FACULTY - CRIMINAL JUSTICE DALEY COLLEGE
Daley College is currently seeking a part-time Faculty to teach Criminal Justice during the Spring semester. If you have passion for teaching and learning, and are committed to the mission of the community college, consider joining our team. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in the classroom by developing and using effective teaching strategies that meet students' diverse needs and engage the student in critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Design courses to meet learning outcomes, and promote students' active participation in their own learning.
- Create an effective learning environment that fosters students' intellectual curiosity and helps students to problem solve using discipline-specific thinking strategies.
- Employ a variety of formative and summative assessments to ensure that classroom instruction leads to student learning and the attainment of the student learning outcomes for the course.
- Help students reach their academic, personal and career goals and foster a safe environment that respects the diversity of people and ideas by modeling respect for all students and conveying confidence in every student's ability to learn. Contribute to and provide leadership in the student's academic and professional communities, and promote collaboration and teamwork among members of these communities.
- Master's in Criminal Justice, Criminology, J.D. or a Master's Degree and 18 graduate credit hours in the field
- Vice Presidents may also consider the following related degrees
to credential an individual for a content related course: Master's
in Art History, Film Studies, Foreign Languages, English
Literature, Theater, Philosophy, Music, Musicology, Medieval
Studies, Interdisciplinary Humanities, etc.
To Apply, please submit the following:
- Cover letter
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Unofficial transcripts
Note: Official transcripts must be provided if hired.
Chicago residency is required for all full-time employees
within six (6) months of hire.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Thank you for your interest in City Colleges!
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- Humanities Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- Foreign Languages & Literatures Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- History Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- Other Humanities Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago