PT - Program Assistant
Posting Number AS156P Position Title PT - Program Assistant Contract Length N/A Class Summary
Provides a variety of administrative support duties in relation to a designated program in an assigned area
Candidates Eligible to Apply Internal/External Position Type Non-Exempt Staff Employment Status Part Time Position Funding Type Regular
Equivalent to graduation from high school AND three (3) years of general clerical or office support experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed below.
Minimum Knowledge & Skills
• Making accurate arithmetic calculations;
• Performing technical, specialized, complex, difficult or basic technical office support work;
• Operating standard office equipment; reading and explaining rules, policies and procedures;
• Compiling and summarizing information and preparing periodic or special reports;
• Organizing own work, setting priorities and meeting critical deadlines;
• Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.
Preferred Knowledge & Skills
Good Excel skills
Performs specialized administrative support work related to planning, organizing and coordinating CMMS and work order system.
Enters, edits and retrieves data and prepares periodic or special reports, using a computer system and following established formats and menus.
Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
Positions in this class typically require: stooping, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, fingering, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Minimum Salary Range 14.00 hr Mid Point Salary Range . Maximum Salary Range 14.00 hr Posting Open Date 02/27/2020 Posting Close Date Posting Will Be Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicant EEO Statement
College of the Mainland is an affirmative action/equal opportunity institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, disability or veteran status.
College of the Mainland does not discriminate on the basis of disability in the recruitment and admission of students, the recruitment and employment of faculty and staff, and the operation of its programs and activities, as specified by federal laws and regulations within Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and 1992.
Quick Link to Share for Direct Access to Posting http://jobs.com.edu/postings/2198 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Documents Needed to Apply
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcripts (1 of 3)
- Additional Transcripts (2 of 3)
- Additional Transcripts (3 of 3)
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Texas City
- Academic Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Texas City
- Adult & Continuing Education Programs Not specified Part Time jobs in Texas City
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Texas City
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Texas City