Effort Reporting Analyst (OCG) - (STA005905)
Responsible for managing the effort reporting process and administering the Effort Reporting System (ERS). Serves an integral function monitoring and ensuring compliance, educating faculty, administrators and staff in effort reporting policies and procedures and proactively identifies and address issues that may have an impact on effort compliance and the Reporting System for the Office of Contracts and Grants (OCG).
- Serves as central administrator for the Effort Reporting System
and addresses all user issues with the effort reporting
- Manages the Reporting System access and user roles and updates
and maintain set up tables in the system.
- Works with Human Resources to load payroll and effort
commitment data applicable to the reporting period into reporting
- Ensures data integrity in the reporting system through review,
established system controls, reports, testing, bundles, and
upgrades and monitoring application through testing phase and makes
recommendations for improvements.
- Serves as member of departmental and/or institutional
committees to help address issues (technical and procedural)
related to efforts reporting and compliance.
- Analyzes and conducts audits of effort commitments for key
personnel and other effort related data in federal grant proposals
for federal and other grants and contracts.
- Create and modify standard and ad-hoc queries and reports with
the use of Standard Query Language (SQL) and for query
- Reviews and approves payroll reallocations/corrections.
- Designs and develops training materials for Effort Reporting
system use and facilitate training sessions on reporting and
policies and procedures.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree and 3 years experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related experience.
Will consider education in lieu of experience.
Will consider experience in lieu of education.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Institutional Research & Planning Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Financial Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston