Cell Processing Technologist II
This position is located at TCH Feigin Tower.
Performs therapeutic cell processing and cryopreservation for the Center for Cell and Gene Therapy.
- Perform therapeutic cell processing and cryopreservation for the Center for Cell and Gene Therapy.
- Develop, maintain, and improve computerized databases and electronic worksheets used for recording processing data and generates reports for patient files and QA/QC program.
- Supervise the activities of junior processing staff.
- Assure that activities are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Implement the transition of new cell processing technologies.
- Ensure that the laboratory is fully prepared and stocked to perform scheduled and emergency cell processing at all times.
- Maintain and prepare equipment for use.
- Assist in the preparation and writing of abstracts, reports, papers, and presentations on the activities of the cell processing group.
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree in Biology or related field.
- Experience Required: Two years of relevant experience.
- Certification/Licenses/Registration: None Required.
- Two years work experience in the Science field.
- Team player.
- Clinical Trials work experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.