Family Medicine Physician-Mount Laurel Location
Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine is seeking a full time faculty member to join the Department of Family Medicine. In support of SOM’s mission and vision, the selected candidate will provide and manage direct patient care at one or more of the out-patient clinical offices located in the Southern New Jersey area. The candidate will also have an active role in the training and education of medical students, interns, residents and fellows. Additionally, the candidate will have the opportunity to participate in faculty development. Highlights include:
- Outpatient practice at a NCQA Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home
- Opportunity for collaborative research with faculty and residents
- Being part of a dynamic team committed to excellence in patient care and education
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive salary
The selected candidate must hold the following:
- Valid NJ medical license
- Board certification/eligibility in Family Practice or Internal Medicine
Applicants need to submit an online application along with a letter of interest and curriculum vitae as a single PDF document.
Our main clinical campus is located in the Philadelphia metropolitan area approximately 8 miles from Philadelphia, 1 hour from the Atlantic Ocean and 2 hours from New York City.
Rowan University values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity employment.
All positions are contingent upon budget appropriations.
Advertised: Feb 12 2020 Eastern Standard Time