Adjunct English Instructor
Position Title Adjunct English Instructor FLSA Exempt Contract Length N/A Class Summary
College of the Mainland is seeking Adjunct English Instructors.
Position Type Adjunct Employment Status Part Time Position Funding Regular Minimum Education/Training/Experience
Master’s Degree and 18 graduate semester hours in English.
Minimum Knowledge & Skills
Preferred Knowledge & Skills
Posting Number F72P Candidates that are eligible apply Internal/External Special Instructions to Applicant Minimum Salary Range TBD Mid Point Salary Range TBD Maximum Salary Range Posting Open Date 02/15/2018 Posting Close Date Open Until Filled Quick Link for Direct Access to Posting https://jobs.com.edu/postings/1308 EEO Statement
College of the Mainland is an affirmative action/equal opportunity institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, disability or veteran status.
College of the Mainland does not discriminate on the basis of disability in the recruitment and admission of students, the recruitment and employment of faculty and staff, and the operation of its programs and activities, as specified by federal laws and regulations within Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and 1992.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a Master's Degree and 18 graduate semester hours
- Transcripts (1 of 3)
- Cover Letter
- Additional Transcripts (2 of 3)
- Additional Transcripts (3 of 3)
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Texas City
- Arts Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Texas City
- Art Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Texas City
- Humanities Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Texas City
- English & Literature Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Texas City