Adjunct Microbiology Instructor
Position Title Adjunct Microbiology Instructor FLSA Exempt Contract Length N/A Class Summary
College of the Mainland is seeking Adjunct Instructors in Microiology who will play a key role in educating and supporting students.
Position Type Adjunct Employment Status Part Time Position Funding Regular Minimum Education/Training/Experience
Master’s Degree and 18 graduate semester hours in Microbiology
Minimum Knowledge & Skills
Preferred Knowledge & Skills
Posting Number F98P Candidates that are eligible apply Internal/External Special Instructions to Applicant Minimum Salary Range TBD Mid Point Salary Range TBD Maximum Salary Range Posting Open Date 01/26/2018 Posting Close Date Open Until Filled Yes Quick Link for Direct Access to Posting https://jobs.com.edu/postings/1413 EEO Statement
College of the Mainland is an affirmative action/equal opportunity institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, disability or veteran status.
College of the Mainland does not discriminate on the basis of disability in the recruitment and admission of students, the recruitment and employment of faculty and staff, and the operation of its programs and activities, as specified by federal laws and regulations within Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and 1992.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a Master's Degree and 18 graduate semester hours
- Transcripts (1 of 3)
- Cover Letter
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Texas City
- Arts Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Texas City
- Art Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Texas City
- Humanities Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Texas City
- English & Literature Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Texas City