Adjunct Instructor - EMS
Position Title Adjunct Instructor - EMS FLSA Exempt Contract Length N/A Class Summary
Position Type Adjunct Employment Status Part Time Position Funding Regular Minimum Education/Training/Experience
EMT -B required.
Minimum Knowledge & Skills
Preferred Knowledge & Skills
Posting Number F45P Candidates that are eligible apply Internal/External Special Instructions to Applicant Minimum Salary Range TBD Mid Point Salary Range TBD Maximum Salary Range Posting Open Date 09/04/2020 Posting Close Date Open Until Filled Quick Link for Direct Access to Posting http://jobs.com.edu/postings/1245 EEO Statement
College of the Mainland is an affirmative action/equal opportunity institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, disability or veteran status.
College of the Mainland does not discriminate on the basis of disability in the recruitment and admission of students, the recruitment and employment of faculty and staff, and the operation of its programs and activities, as specified by federal laws and regulations within Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and 1992.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Documents Needed to Apply
- Transcripts (1 of 3)
- Cover Letter
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Texas City
- Education Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Texas City
- Other Education Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Texas City
- Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Texas City
- Other Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Texas City