Post-Doctoral research position in Molecular Cell Biology
A full time Post-Doctoral research position is available in the laboratory of Dr. Young Chun/Dr. Charles Hong in the Division of Cardiology at the University of Maryland-Baltimore immediately. MD, PhD or MD/PhD scientist is sought to join a laboratory at the forefront of academic drug discovery, cardiovascular biology and human induced pluripotent stem cells (hiPSCs). Primary responsibility is to utilize the CRISPR/Cas9 genomic engineering technology to examine the impact of genomic ablation of the candidate target genes on iPSC-CM and animal models.
If interested, please email a CV, a short statement of research interests, and the names and contact information for three references to Young Chun, PhD/Charles Hong, MD, PhD at Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Maryland is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging excellence through diversity. Qualified woman and minority candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applicants are required to have a Ph.D. or M.D. and an expertise in molecular cell biology. Prior experience in CRISPR/Cas9 genome editing, and experience with hiPSCs and iPSC-CMs are highly valued.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Biology & Life Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore