Adjunct- Real Estate (Pool)
Requisition ID: req2611
Job Title: Adjunct- Real Estate (Pool)
Department: Business Programs
Location: Columbus Campus
Employment Type: Adjunct/Non-Credit Instructor
Employment Status: Adjunct/Non-Credit Instructor
Bargaining Unit: Non-Bargaining Unit
FLSA Status: Exempt
Compensation Type: Contract
Compensation: $52.88 per contact hour
Schedule: M-F, days/evening; weekends as needed; Downtown, Delaware, and Regional Learning Centers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty listed below. Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities, covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, in accordance with its requirements.
Duties are numbered for convenience, and do not indicate order in terms of importance, frequency that the duty is performed, or the amount of time spent on the duty.
1) Teach assigned courses as scheduled in accordance with current department-approved course descriptions, course outlines, syllabi, and procedures.
2) Contribute to the development and maintenance of course description, course outlines, and syllabi.
3) Contribute, as appropriate, to the development of appropriate assessment techniques to measure students' performance in achieving course goals and objectives.
4) Communicate progress in the course to students in a timely manner. Determine and submit students' grades in accordance with established College policies and procedures.
5) Keep accurate and appropriate records in accordance with the Faculty Handbook and departmental policies.
6) Participate in the identification of students with academic or other needs, and respond by utilizing an appropriate resource.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Knowledge of: real estate laws and regulations (ORC 4735); depth of knowledge and experience across a wide range of real estate topics; Microsoft Office and common real estate software applications. Skill in: instructional planning and presentation. Ability to: engage students in the teaching/learning process. Creativity in developing and delivering instruction.
Current Ohio Real Estate License. Bachelor's degree with at least five years' recent residential real estate experience. State Motor Vehicle Operator's License or demonstrate the ability to gain access to work site(s).
Preferred Qualifications: Prior college teaching or extensive real estate training experience; experience using Blackboard or other learning management system; familiarity with learning technologies and the use of them in the classroom.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Columbus
- Professional Fields Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Columbus
- Other Professional Fields Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Columbus
- Vocational & Technical Fields Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Columbus
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Columbus