Baylor College of Medicine and Department Summary:
Baylor ( www.bcm.edu ) is recognized as one of the nation’s premier academic health science centers and is known for excellence in education, research, and healthcare and community service. Located in the heart of the world's largest medical center ( Texas Medical Center ), Baylor is affiliated with multiple educational, healthcare and research affiliates ( Baylor Affiliates ).
Location: Baylor Psychiatry Clinic
The Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Baylor College of Medicine has an immediate opening for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with experience in a clinical environment dedicated to the care of mental health patients.
• Working in conjunction with faculty Psychiatrists, Psychologists, and Social Workers to extend care to patients experiencing anxiety, OCD, grief/loss, depression, and other clinical issues.
• Expertise in cognitive-behavioral therapy and other evidence-based forms of psychotherapy
• Focus on providing direct patient services and supervising interns and students
• May participate in programmatic research and scholarship
• Adheres to all Baylor College of Medicine policies and procedures
Education: Licensed Clinical Social Worker Degree (LCSW)
Experience: Three or more years clinical experience with Mental Health conditions, which can include time during training.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.