Adjunct Faculty – Master’s in Public Administration - Generalist
Aurora University seeks talented adjunct faculty who are passionate about teaching and learning. Adjunct faculty are qualified part-time instructors offered teaching opportunities based on course demand and staffing.
Aurora University is searching for qualified instructors as part of its adjunct faculty pool to teach in the graduate Master’s in Public Administration (MPA). We are seeking adjunct faculty to teach in the following core curriculum areas of public administration:
- Administration of Public Institutions
- Public Policy and Analysis
- Government and Community Relations
- Public Finance and Budgeting
- Program Evaluation – Data Analysis and Decision Making
- Advanced Topics in Public Administration
While a terminal degree is preferred, a master's degree (with a minimum of 10 years of experience) in a related field is required. Industry experience and college-level teaching experience preferred.
Classes are offered days, evenings, and weekends at the Aurora Main Campus, Aurora Orchard Center, Woodstock Center, and AU Online.
Please email resume or curriculum vitae, plus cover letter stating the specific areas you are interested in teaching to:
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Business & Management Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Business Administration Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Professional Fields Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Public Administration & Policy Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora