Adjunct Faculty - Applied Behavior Analysis
Aurora University seeks talented adjunct faculty who are passionate about teaching and learning. Adjunct faculty are qualified part-time instructors offered teaching opportunities based on course demand and staffing.
Aurora University is looking for qualified adjunct instructors to teach courses in the newly developed Department of Applied Behavior Analysis. These classes include Concepts and Principles of Behavior Analysis, Introduction to Applied Behavior Analysis, Clinical and Research Methods in Applied Behavior Analysis, Behavioral Assessment, Behavioral Interventions, Professional and Ethical Issues, and Practicum. The courses are offered one night per week in 16 week sessions and over the summer. To learn more about the department, please visit the department website .
You must have at least a Master's Degree (a PhD is preferred) and are a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
Please email resume or curriculum vitae, plus cover letter stating the specific areas you are interested in teaching to:
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Education Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Curriculum & Instruction Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Teacher Education Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora