Adjunct Faculty - Professional Writing
Aurora University seeks talented adjunct faculty who are passionate about teaching and learning. Adjunct faculty are qualified part-time instructors offered teaching opportunities based on course demand and staffing.
Aurora University is searching for qualified instructors as part of its adjunct faculty pool to teach in Professional Writing and Business programs. We are seeking adjunct faculty to teach courses in professional writing across the curriculum, from undergraduate to graduate, including the following courses:
- Business & Professional Writing
- Technical Writing
- Writing for Public Relations & Advertising
- Writing for the Media (Print, Digital, & Social)
While a terminal degree is preferred, a master's degree in a related field is required. Industry experience and college-level teaching experience preferred. Daytime and evening campus-based availability are preferred.
When applying, include the phrase "Professional Writing Adjunct Application" in the subject line of the application email and state your teaching availability (daytime or evening) in your cover letter.
Please email resume or curriculum vitae, plus cover letter stating the specific areas you are interested in teaching to:
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Communications Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Other Communications Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Speech & Rhetoric Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Humanities Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora