Vocational Skills Lecturer - Vocational Skills Training
Schedule Information : Day and/or evening part-time teaching positions, based on enrollment.
Your application can remain "Under Review by Committee" for 18 months. You may check your status at any time by logging into jobs.harpercollege.edu with your username and password.
Benefits : N/A This position is not SURS eligible.
Duties of Position : The Career and Technical Programs department offers non-transferable credit courses in career development, computer training and healthcare. These Continuing Professional Education courses are short-term training and are completed within one semester. We continually accept proposals for new courses leading to a career.
Educational Requirements : Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required. Master's degree preferred.
Experience Requirements : Experience teaching adults is preferred.
Required Documents : **A resume and cover letter are required to complete the application process.**
*Official transcripts required upon hire.
*Employment is contingent upon Criminal Background Check.
*Employment sponsorship is not available.
Advertised: January 02, 2020 Central Standard Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Education Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Curriculum & Instruction Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Instructional Technology & Design Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates