Adjunct Faculty - Computer Science
Aurora University seeks talented adjunct faculty who are passionate about teaching and learning. Adjunct faculty are qualified part-time instructors offered teaching opportunities based on course demand and staffing.
Aurora University is searching for qualified instructors as part of its adjunct faculty pool to teach in Computer Science and related programs (i.e., MSDMD). We are seeking adjunct faculty to teach courses in computer science across the curriculum, from undergraduate to graduate, including the following courses:
· Introduction to Computer Science
· Introduction to Computer Programming
· Web Application Development
· Computer Architecture
· Data Structures & Algorithms
· Advanced Programming
· Artificial Intelligence
· Software Engineering
· Database Design & Implementation
While a terminal degree is preferred, a master's degree in a related field is required. Industry experience and college-level teaching experience preferred. Daytime and/or evening availability to teach remotely is preferred. When applying include the phrase “Computer Science Adjunct Application” in the subject line of the application.
Please include your Java programming experience in your application materials.
Please email resume or curriculum vitae, plus cover letter stating the specific areas you are interested in teaching to:
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Arts Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Design & Graphic Arts Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Professional Fields Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Security Studies Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora