Aurora University seeks talented adjunct faculty who are passionate
about teaching and learning. Adjunct faculty are qualified
part-time instructors offered teaching opportunities based on
course demand and staffing.
Aurora University is looking for qualified adjunct faculty to teach
undergraduate and graduate courses in the Bilingual/ESL Endorsement
program – day, evening or online classes.
Under the direction of the Bilingual/ESL program chair, adjunct
- Manage syllabus materials
- Facilitate class instruction in accordance to learning
- Evaluate student performance on Moodle and/or LiveText
- Participate in face-to-face and/or virtual meetings and
professional development sessions
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in Bilingual/ESL Education,
Elementary Education, Educational Leadership, Curriculum &
Instruction or related field
- Bilingual and/or ESL endorsement
- Experience teaching at the PK-12 level
Opportunites are available at our Aurora campus as well as our
If you were referred by a current employee of Aurora University
please include the name of the employee in your submission.
Please email resume or curriculum vitae, plus cover letter stating
the specific areas you are interested in teaching to:
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.