Adjunct Faculty - Data Analytics and Storytelling
Aurora University seeks talented adjunct faculty who are passionate about teaching and learning. Adjunct faculty are qualified part-time instructors offered teaching opportunities based on course demand and staffing.
Aurora University is searching for qualified instructors as part of its adjunct faculty pool to teach in marketing and related programs (i.e., MBA, MSDMD) across the curriculum, from undergraduate to graduate.
Data Analytics and Storytelling Adjunct Faculty will instruct students:
- How to formulate questions, determine metrics, and set up dashboards
- How to uncover insights from data that inform marketing decisions
- How to communicate insights through data visualization tools and presentations
- Social listening tools, marketing data platforms, Tableau, and Adobe Analytics.
While a terminal degree is preferred, a master's degree in a related field is required. Industry experience and college-level teaching experience preferred. Daytime and evening campus-based availability are preferred.
When applying, include the phrase "Data Analytics Adjunct Application" in the subject line of the application email and state your teaching availability (daytime or evening) in your cover letter.
Please email resume or curriculum vitae, plus cover letter stating the specific areas you are interested in teaching to:
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Business & Management Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Business Administration Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Marketing & Sales Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora