Adjunct - Per Course Faculty
Job Title Adjunct - Per Course Faculty Rank Contingent Faculty Classification Title Position Summary
NMHU seeks to recruit faculty who enthusiastically support the University’s
strong commitment to the academic success of all of our students, including students of color, students with disabilities, students who are first generation to college, veterans, students with diverse socio-economic backgrounds, and students of diverse sexual orientations and gender expressions.
Duties and Responsibilities
Teach counseling courses, assess students, submit grades and communicate any concerns with Chair of Department
Candidates should possess a terminal degree in Counselor Education or closely related field; have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in their area of expertise; possess professional credentials in Counseling; and demonstrate knowledge and experience in various teaching modalities including face-to-face, online synchronous, online asynchronous, and/or blended learning.
The ideal candidate will have an established professional identity as a counselor educator; be a graduate of a CACREP Accredited Doctoral Program; demonstrate knowledge and experience with teaching courses across the CACREP core; and/or, have experience in the professional development of clinical skills at the Master’s Level.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Graduate teaching skills, counseling skills and understanding of adult learners.
Work Location Multi Campus/Center Locations
Posting Number F162P Posting Open Date 12/18/2019 Posting Close Date Open Until Filled Special Instructions to Applicants
A complete application must include 1) A letter of application, 2) Curriculum vitae and, 3) unofficial copies of advanced degree transcripts. Online applications must include names, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses of three (3) professional references. References will be contacted in conjunction with an on-campus interview and official transcripts should be requested upon acceptance of the on-campus interview. For disabled access or services call 505-454-3242 ir TDD 505-454-3003. New Mexico Highlands University is an EEO Employer.
Quick Link https://nmhu.peopleadmin.com/postings/5234 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Will you have a Ph.D. in hand by the date of appointment or
an advanced ABD by the date of the appointment?
- * What is the highest level of education attained?
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree
- * How many years of experience do you have in this type of
- What is your Philosophy for serving students?
(Open Ended Question)
- Are you available to work in the evening (6 pm to 10 pm)?
- Cover Letter/ Letter of Interest
- Curriculum Vitae
- Unofficial Transcripts Conferring Required Degree
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Las Vegas
- Education Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Las Vegas
- Counsellor Education Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Las Vegas
- Other Education Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Las Vegas
- Special Education Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Las Vegas