Head Women's Soccer Coach (TEMPORARY)
Contra Costa College
Description of Position:
Serve as head women's soccer coach for Contra Costa
College's intercollegiate baseball team. Successful applicant may
also have the opportunity to teach physical education/kinesiology
EEO Job Category:
Duties and Responsibilities:
Adjunct Faculty duties and responsibilities include but are not
1. providing instruction in accordance with established curriculum,
course outlines and class schedules;
2. creating and maintaining an environment which emphasizes
learning, encourages free discussion of ideas and critical
3. evaluating progress of students concerning educational matters
and grades student work;
4. meeting with students outside of class;
5. maintaining appropriate standards of professional conduct and
6. maintaining current knowledge in the subject matter areas;
7. fulfilling professional responsibilities of a
part-time/temporary faculty member;
8. maintaining accurate academic records;
9. performing other related duties as assigned.
Any bachelor’s degree (or higher) plus two years of related
Any associate’s degree plus six years of related
Knowledge of and experience working in Contra Costa College’s
service and recruiting area and a demonstrated ability to recruit
student athletes for intercollegiate level competition.
Knowledge of Bay Valley Conference and California Community College
Athletic Association (CCCAA) rules and regulations.
Ability to pass mandatory CCCAA in service online
Experience Fundraising, statistic keeping, basic recordkeeping,
inventory and computer skills.
Experience with conflict resolution within a team setting.
Possession of a valid California driver’s license.
Job Open Date:
Job Close Date:
Open Until Filled:
# of Months:
To apply, visit: https://www.4cdcareers.net/postings/8737
The Contra Costa Community College District does not
discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, sex, or
sexual orientation. This prohibition against unlawful
discrimination extends to any person who is perceived to have any
of the above characteristics or who is associated with someone who
has, or who is perceived to have, any of those characteristics.