Enrollment Services Generalist
Internal Position Title:
: Welcome and One Stop Center
College of Lake County as an exciting opportunity in our
Welcome and One Stop Center
for a Part-Time
Enrollment Services Generalist
! The generalist
will provide a wide range of information and assistance to
students, staff, and the community. Deliver comprehensive general
information regarding all aspects of college procedures, programs
and services that pertain to the enrollment process. The generalist
is also responsible to support the registration of students in
courses according to established guidelines which requires
knowledge in the application of policies and procedures. If you
have a passion for customer service and enjoy helping students, we
want to hear from you!!
The Part-Time schedule for this postiion is Monday thur Thursday
10:00 am - 3:00 pm and
Friday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Regular Part-Time Board established positions earn Vacation
and Sick Leave and Tuition waiver for CLC classes and Tuition
Reimbursement for advanced degrees.
In addition, employees
are eligible to participate in the State University Retirement
The College of Lake County (CLC) is a comprehensive community
college located in northeastern Illinois committed to being an
innovative educational institution providing life-changing paths
for our students by offering exceptional learning
The college is widely recognized for student success, business and
community partnerships and for the achievements of our faculty,
staff and alumni. Long-known as an employer of choice in Lake
County, CLC was ranked #15 on the Forbes list of Top 100 Employers
in the State of Illinois for 2019.
1. Associates degree required or an equivalent combination of
education and experience from which comparable knowledge and
abilities can be acquired.
2. Two years of general office experience is required.
1. A high level of interpersonal and communication skills are
2. Incumbent must be able to give and receive advice and opinions
and interact with individuals in situations requiring sensitivity
3. Commitment to providing excellent customer service.
4. Problem solving skills.
5. Must be able to use a computer to enter, retrieve and manipulate
data is required.
1. Work experience in an educational setting.
2. Experience working in a large office setting.
Expected Start Date:
Special Instructions Summary:
Total Hours Per Week:
Monday thur Thursday 10:00 am - 3:00 pmFriday 9:00 am - 1:00
Software Testing Required:
Excel, MS Word
Interview Process Requirements:
The College of Lake County is an equal opportunity employer and has
a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, it seeks a broad
spectrum of candidates including minorities, women and people with
Summary of Essential Functions:
Student/Customer Service: 85%
1) Greet students in person and on the phone
2) Answer questions regarding Registration
3) Help fill out FAFSA
4) Take payments/field payment questions
5) Registration systems support (example: change passwords, how to
add/drop classes, etc.)
Data entry/reporting: 14 %
1) FAFSA verification
2) Test scores
3) FAD drops
4) Payment plan reporting/receipts
5) Admissions and Records transcripts
Other: 1 %
1) Department question
2) Serve as a campus resource/directions
3) Perform other job related duties.
To apply, visit https://jobs.clcillinois.edu/postings/20697