Career Opportunity Number
Part-Time Clinical Supervisor - Seasonal
MCC - Any Location
Temporary Part-Time Staff
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Current licensure for professional nursing in Missouri
- Two (2) years or more of recent clinical experience, preferably
in the assigned clinical field.
Mandatory contribution to the state retirement system with
matching contribution from MCC .
- Master’s degree in Nursing or related field
$38.44 per hour
Type of Part-time Job
Part Time Staff
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Optional & Required Documents
- * What is the highest level of education you have in Nursing,
as conferred through an official transcript?
- Have not completed High school diploma/GED
- High school diploma/GED
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Doctorate degree
- * Do you currently hold or are you eligible to obtain a
Professional Nursing License for Missouri?
- * Are you currently be enrolled in a Master’s degree Nursing
program? (unofficial transcript copies must be attached)
- * How much experience do you have teaching undergraduate
nursing in a college or university?
- less than one year
- between 1 and 2 years
- between 2 and 3 years
- between 3 and 4 years
- between 4 and 5 years
- five years or more
- * How did you learn about this position?
- Academic Keys
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Diverse Issues in Higher Education
- Dos Mundos
- Employee referral
- Inside Higher Ed
- Kansas City Call
- Kansas City Globe
- Kansas City Hispanic News
- MCC Website
- Other Source
- Transcript 01
- Cover Letter