Representing Bergen Community College’s EOF program for the purpose
of recruiting prospective students.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Private visits to High Schools.
- Attending college fairs, open houses, community events, social
agencies and places of worship.
- Follow-up with prospective students by way of personal notes,
phone calls, text and email.
- Review applications.
- Contacts students to obtain documentation.
- Meet with students and parents in person or online to assist
with the recruitment process.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with community
stakeholders (principals, guidance counselors, community
- Collaborate closely with the office of High School and College
Partnerships to promote the program.
- Review student information on NJ FAMS, inform and assist
students regarding verification issues.
- Associate’s Degree Required
- College recruitment experience
- Experience working with a multicultural population of students
with academic and economic disadvantages
- Experience working at an accredited educational
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Microsoft Suite knowledge
- Google Workspace knowledge
- Experience in Colleague
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work evenings
Spanish/English Bi-lingual abilities preferred
Experience working at an accredited educational institution is a
Knowledge of the EOF program
All interested candidates should send a letter of intent and
curriculum vitae or resume. S end materials by email with the
job code (BCC-EOFR) of the position(s) you are interested in
applying for in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bergen Community College
Department of Human
400 Paramus Road, Room A-316
Paramus, New Jersey 07652