A.T. Still University (ATSU) seeks applications for a non-exempt
Enrollment Services Coordinator on the Mesa, Arizona campus. This
position provides support for students, faculty, staff responding
to questions, forms, and troubleshooting as pertains to Enrollment
The pay for this position starts at $17.74 depending on
- Process general verifications, transcripts, and licensure
forms. Manage FCVS verifications.
- Handle online work request ticket system for categories
- Verify student enrollment and account authorization within the
NBME portal for USMLE.
- Serve as a Point of Contact (POC) for VA on the Mesa Campus.
Serve as a Designated School Official (DSO) for F-1 Visa
- Monitor student criminal background checks for newly
- Assist ATSU students, faculty, and staff via walk-in traffic,
phone, and email on Enrollment Services.
- Process WICHE certification requests and HPSP scholarship
- Retrieve academic records via computer and microfilm and assist
with academic files for permanent storage.
- Process student name requests and FERPA restrictions. Process
- Run CampusNexus reports.
- Follow up with students on missing information.
- Conduct special projects/research as assigned by Director -
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Must be able to problem-solve and work in a collaborative
manner with other departments.
- Ability to effectively communicate and enforce policies in a
courteous and tactful manner.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in order to meet
- 2-3 years of experience working in an administrative
- Prior experience demonstrating good customer service
- Proficient computers skills, using MS Word and Excel.
- Must be organized and able to work under pressure to meet
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to and work collaboratively with others in problem
- Confident in communicating policy while maintaining a
professional, courteous attitude.
Interested applicants should apply online and include your resume,
cover letter and transcripts when completing the application. For
more information on how to complete this, please visit this link
ATSU offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical,
dental, and vision coverages, among more. If eligible,
employee-elected benefits would begin the first of the month
following hire date. For more information, please visit: atsu.edu/employment/benefits