Rocky Vista University
Rocky Vista University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer that does not discriminate against an employee or
applicant based upon race, color, religion, gender, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. Rocky Vista University is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: US-UT-Ivins | US-CO-Parker
Location, Job Title, Benefits
Rocky Vista University has an immediate opening for a
Coordinator for Department of Preclinical Education and
Assessment (Full Time)
$20.00 (minimum) - $23.65 (midpoint) per hour
This position may be located on either the Parker, CO or Ivins,
To be considered for this position applicants should submit a
resume/cover letter and salary requirements.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
The posted salary range represents the minimum to the midpoint
within RVU's compensation plan. RVU's full compensation structure
provides a minimum to a maximum range. The salary of the
finalist(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety
of factors, including but not limited to skill, knowledge,
experience, education, and credentials.
RVU offers full medical, dental, and vision benefits along with 2
weeks accrued paid vacation days per year, 12 accrued sick days per
year, personal days, 13 ½ paid holidays and 401(K) match up to 7%
based on employee's contribution. A hybrid work model with
remote flexibility is also available for eligible
RVU is is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud
to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
The purpose of this position is to coordinate the Department of
Preclinical Education's daily responsibilities, which may include
program assessment support, curricular calendaring, managing of
meetings, maintaining agendas, support of program accreditation and
day to day office coordination.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate and manage Excel spreadsheets related to program
- Support planning and administration of the COM preclinical
program and its activities.
- Ensure implementation of institutional policies and
- Manage communications through phone, email, and in-person
- Support and build positive relations within the team and
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain
- Take, edit, and submit minutes from assigned meetings
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video
conferencing, presentations, etc.)
- Prepare paperwork for activities/events and order office and
- Maintain updated records and create reports or proposals.
- Support growth and program development.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated experience to plan, organize, coordinate, and
direct multiple projects and activities effectively.
- Knowledge of program management and development
- High proficiency with the MS Office Suite of products,
including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Outlook.
- Experience with video conferencing software, such as Skype,
Teams, and Zoom.
- Ability to work with diverse and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and efficient.
- Proven independent decision-making and judgement, creativity in
problem-solving; ability to work independently with minimal
- Knowledge and understanding of higher education and policies
related to confidentiality.
- Ability to synthesize materials and make recommendations to
- Strong work ethic.
- Maintain an on-campus presence.
- Ability to work virtually and collaboratively across two
- Associate's degree or equivalent combination of education and
- Three (3) years of general clerical experience.
- BSC/BA or equivalent experience
- Experience providing administrative support in an academic,
healthcare, or academic healthcare environment.
- Experience proofing, editing and drafting documents.
- Knowledge of budgeting, bookkeeping, and reporting.
- Knowledge and understanding of accreditation processes and
Final applicant will be required to pass background check and
Qualified applicants will be contacted. There may be an additional
video interview for you to complete. Please watch your email
including spam and promotions folder.
Rocky Vista University, on the recommendation of the COVID-19
Response Team (CRT), will be implementing a mandatory vaccination
policy for all employees and students effective July 1, 2021.
Appropriate exemptions may be considered, and individual state laws
Rocky Vista University is in full compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act (ADA) and does not discriminate with regard
to applicants or employees with disabilities, and will make
reasonable accommodation when necessary. The following are
essential abilities and physical requirements for all positions at
- Ability to orally communicate effectively with others;
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, using the
- Ability to work cooperatively with colleagues and supervisory
staffs at all levels;
- May be exposed to short, intermittent, and/or prolonged periods
of sitting and/or standing in performance of job duties;
- May be required to accomplish job duties using various types of
equipment/supplies to include, but not limited to, pens, pencils,
calculators, computer keyboards, telephone, etc.
- May be required to transport oneself to other campus offices,
conference rooms, and on occasion, to off-campus sites to attend
meetings, conferences, workshops, seminars, etc.