- Responsible for the receipt storage and distribution of
supplies and materials delivered to shipping and receiving.
- Shipping and receiving; receives and processes deliveries and
- Safe and efficient storage of supplies and inventory; maintains
adequate and usable inventory of all moving supplies and potable
equipment to meet the needs of the campus community.
- Maintain safe hallways and pathways maintenance.
- Moves equipment.
- Respond to School Dude requests.
- Set-up for college events.
- Perform other related duties as required
Minimum Education and Training Requirements:
- Hand trucks; power trucks; delivery vehicles; and other hand
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High School diploma
- One-year related experiences and/or one to six months’ related
experiences and/or training or equivalent combination of education
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions short
correspondence and memos, Ability to write simple correspondence,
ability to effectively present information in one on one and small
group situations to customers clients and other employees of the
- Mathematical skills: Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and
divides in all units of measure using whole numbers of common
fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate and percent and
draw and interpret bar graphs
- Reasoning Ability: ability to apply understanding to carry out
details but uninvolved written or oral instructions, Ability to
deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in
The work environment characteristic described here are
representative the essential functions of the job. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to toxic or
caustic chemicals, hazardous materials, and waste. The employee may
work near moving mechanical parts and is exposed to wet and/or
humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, risk of electrical
shock and vibration. The employee occasionally works in outside
weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform these functions.
- The Physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is
frequently required to stand, walk, push, pull equipment use arm
leg and back muscles for extended periods use hand to finger,handle
or feel objects, tools or controls reach with hands and arms climb,
stoop kneel or crouch, talk or hear and taste or smell
- The employee must regularly lift and/ or move up to 15 pounds
and frequently lift and or move up to 75 pounds