- California Baptist University
- California, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Jun 10, 2022
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Arts, Art History, Humanities, American Studies, History, Women's & Gender Studies, Professional Fields, Law & Legal Studies
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The Department of History & Government at California Baptist University invites applications for an adjunct position in History.
The candidate will have earned a Graduate Degree (Master’s or above) in History.
The appointment will include teaching lower and upper-division classes.
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
- Christian Experience Essay
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Reference 1
- Letter of Reference 2
- Letter of Reference 3
- Other Document
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert