The Biology Department invites applications for part-time positions
starting in Fall 2022 teaching in-person laboratories in the
Biological Sciences on the Hammond and Westville Campuses.
Potential courses include Anatomy and Physiology, Microbiology,
Introductory Biology and courses for non-science majors.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Obligations of this position may include but are not limited
• meeting with students during and outside of assigned
• assessing student work and performance,
• preparing course materials,
• providing copies of course materials to the department
• maintain grades in electronic format
• assigning and submitting grades in accordance with established
• maintaining FERPA and Title X certification
Master's Degree in Biological Sciences or related M.S. or
Professional Degree required