The Associate Director of Admissions will manage the student
application process and contribute to the establishment of student
recruitment strategies and goals. This position will maintain
informative communications with internal and external constituents;
assist with the development and administration of Admissions
protocols, communications, and technological media and promote the
University as a nurturing, family-friendly environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the student application process
- Ensures an integrated admittance process from initial contact
with students through confirmation/notification
- Contributes to the establishment of student recruitment
strategies and goal
- Maintains accurate, informative, and timely communications with
internal and external constituents and students
- Assists with the development and administration of Admissions
protocols and communications
- Cultivates relationships with prospective students
- Manages all statistical reporting
- Represents department and the University favorably and in
accordance with established Core Values and expectations
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed to meet the goals
and objectives of the University
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor’s degree in Higher Education, Communications,
Marketing, Public Relations or related field. Master’s degree
- Three years of Admissions experience.
- Two years experience in a leadership position, managing
processes and/or personnel.
- Two years of supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in Admission functions
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict
resolution skills to function effectively in a fast-paced
- Strong working knowledge and proficiency in working with
databases, report generators, word processing, electronic mail, and
spreadsheets. Proficient in Microsoft Office essential.
- Familiarity and proficient in Workday, a plus.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to
- Flexibility and adaptability to shifting priorities and
departmental demands essential.
- Excellent follow-through skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, balance multiple projects
in stressful situations and with frequent interruption, yet, able
to perform assignments accurately, attain deadlines, and maintain
- Must be diplomatic at all times and able to exercise good
judgment, while maintaining discretion.
- Must maintain an on-going, insurable driving record.
KCU is committed to promoting an equal employment opportunity
workplace. Equal opportunity is and shall be provided for all
employees and applicants for employment on the basis of their
demonstrated ability and competence without discrimination on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic
information (GINA), physical or mental disability, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial
status, ancestry, military and/or veteran status, and/or any other
status protected by applicable Federal, state or local law.
Annual Security Report
KCU is committed to providing a safe campus for students, faculty,
and staff. Our annual campus security report
crimes and statistics for the campus and public areas around campus
for the last three years, in accordance with the Jeanne Clery
Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics
Thank you for your interest in a career at KCU!