This Information Technology management level position is primarily
responsible for providing assessment, analysis, design, planning,
and implementation services for all system and application
integrations and managing technical direction across
multi-technology solutions and IT systems.
Salary and Benefits:
- Annual Salary in range of $100,000-$110,000.
- NJ Educators Health Plan with free Vision and Dental. NJ State
- 15 vacation days, 15 sick days, 4 personal days, 2 floating
holidays, all designated holidays and 5 non-designated holidays for
a total of 52 days a year. 3 Partial Sick Days.
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities for staff and their family
6 months after hire.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical leadership in the design, development,
implementation, and support of integrated technical solutions for
approved application designs using standard methodologies.
- Oversees the development of requirements for process or system
solutions spanning multiple departments by consulting with
stakeholders and IT teams (eg. Infrastructure and User
- Engages with department stakeholders to determine the optimal
approach: best practices, quickest to deliver, most
cost-effective, all of which must be supportable.
- Assesses the costs, benefits, Return on Investment (ROI), and
Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of proposed solutions.
- Oversees the implementation of and adherence to standardized
tools, templates, and processes to support continuous process
improvement across business domains.
- Communicates lessons learned and feedback to department teams,
senior leadership, and the IT team.
- Provide direction and management oversight to the system
- Stay current with technological advances in hardware and
software equipment, procedures, and methodologies.
- Coordinate problem determination and problem resolution for
complex systems or environments and identify fixes, changes,
upgrades, and related functionalities as needed.
- Participate and manage multiple IT projects at the same time,
large and small. Participate in monthly after-hours infrastructure
maintenance windows, if needed.
- Respond to critical support issues outside of work hours as
- Provide knowledge transfer to other IT team members.
- Acts as performance manager for all direct reports including
managing day-to-day performance, producing and communicating
written performance evaluations, approving requested time off, and
other points of compliance with HR rules, regulations, and unit
collective bargaining agreements.
- Significant knowledge of application integrations and
Application Program Interface (API) functionality;
- Excellent project management and planning skills to ensure
appropriate scheduling of resources;
- Superior communication skills and the ability to articulate
technical concepts/ideas in non-technical language;
- Demonstrate familiarity with IT best practices;
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving
- Demonstrates an understanding of the community college mission
and practices an open-door policy;
- Must have demonstrated ability to employ a balanced and
positive approach to all work activities and work collaboratively
constituencies of the College and with vendors and external
- Exhibits strong skills in communication,
customer and student focus, building relationships, organizing, and
- Technologically proficient in common
office desktop software and familiar with cloud-based computing and
collaborative platforms and software
Must regularly be able to lift and carry small packages of up to 10
pounds. May occasionally be required to lift and carry boxes
weighing up to 50 pounds.
Bachelor’s Degree (B.A/B.S.) in Business
Administration, Computer Science, CIS, or related field.
(a) Minimum of 5+ years of related experience in
application and systems integrations; (b) minimum of 4+ years
managing technical resources; (c) experience with vendor management
and negotiations; (d) experience in Higher Education.
All interested candidates should send a letter of intent (
including the job code BCC-ADII
), resume, salary
requirements and three professional
references with current
contact information. To ensure full consideration, all requested
application materials must be received by June 30th, 2022.
materials by email with the appropriate job code in the subject
line to firstname.lastname@example.org