Civil Service -Extra Help
Extra Help - Professional
Position's Functional Title
Lifeguard - Extra Help
Position Start Date
Position End Date (if temporary)
This is a temporary assignment that will end at the discretion
of the department or when funding or hours are exhausted.
Governors State University is seeking an Extra Help Lifeguard that
will be responsible for ensuring the safety of the swimming pool by
identifying hazards, performing water rescues, and administer first
aid and CPR as necessary.
The hourly rate of pay is $16.00
Work Schedule: To Be Determined
- Lifeguard certification
- First aid certification
- CPR certification
Open Until Filled
Type of Search
Quicklink for Posting
Special Instructions to Applicants
- This is a temporary assignment that will end at the
discretion of the department or when funding or hours are
- The hourly rate of pay is $16.00
- Work Schedule: To Be Determined
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a current CPR/ First Aid certification?
- * Have you attached a copy of your First Aid/CPR certification?
- * Have you attached a copy of your Lifeguard certification?
- Have you attached your Resume`?
- Certification/Professional License
- Cover Letter
- Letter of Recommendation