- Serve as sports administrator for a minimum of six of Alfred
University’s intercollegiate sports; including day to day
- Oversees the following personnel: Director of Equipment and
Facilities; Director of Strength and Conditioning and Director of
Life Skills/Mentoring program.
- Oversees compliance for the department.
- Working with the Director of Athletics and Office Manager,
oversees all team travel
- Directs the AD Advisory Group which provides monthly feedback
to the AD about issues emerging and ideas to better the
- Oversees all aspects of the Saxon Strength and Conditioning
department which includes 2-3 staff members.
- With the Director of Athletics, works to oversee all budgetary
operations for the department.
- Works closely with the Equipment and Facilities Manager to make
sure all facilities are staffed and attended to as well as all game
day administration coverage is adequate.
- Works with the Director of Athletics on all marketing and
- Works with the Director of Athletics on facility upkeep,
management, and planning
- Serves as part of Athletic Leadership team.
- Serve as the point person for all external constituents as it
relates to renting an Alfred University athletic venue. In
cooperation with the Athletic Director assures compliance with the
protocols established for the rental and use of AU’s athletic
- Formal Education: Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s
- Experience: 3-5 years in a collegiate athletic department or
other sports organization is preferred
- Additional Knowledge/Skills: Experience in overseeing
intercollegiate sports, budgeting and compliance within an athletic
Alfred University actively subscribes to a policy of equal
employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against any
employee, student or applicant because of race, age, sex, color,
sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, physical
or mental disability, religion, ancestry or national origin,
marital status, genetic information, military or veteran status,
domestic violence victim status, criminal conviction status,
political affiliation or any other characteristic protected by
applicable law. Protected veterans, minorities and women are
encouraged to apply.