Enrollment Services Advisor, UC Online
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati ranks among the
nation's best urban public research universities. Home to more than
47,000 students, 10,500 faculty and staff and 330,000 alumni, UC
combines a Top 35 research university with a physical setting The
New York Times calls "the most ambitious campus design program in
With the launch of Next Lives Here, the Cincinnati Innovation
District, a $100 million JobsOhio investment, eight straight years
of record enrollment, worldwide leadership in cooperative
education, a dynamic academic health center and entry into the Big
12 athletic conference, UC's momentum has never been stronger. UC's
annual budget tops $1.6 billion and its endowment totals $1.9
About UC Online
At the University of Cincinnati Online (UC Online), we deliver a
world-class experience for students seeking online flexibility and
University of Cincinnati quality. From inquiry to graduation, we
push the boundaries of what is possible and drive innovation in
online education at the University of Cincinnati. With a
student-centric approach and data-driven decision-making model, we
support students through the online lifecycle of program discovery,
program participation, and degree attainment. Our students realize
their hope for a better future through real-life learning at an
institution with a legacy of research, innovation, and
Engage with prospective students interested in online courses,
certificates, and degreed programs from the point of inquiry
through the new student life cycle.
- Use a consultative advising approach to build friendly,
professional relationships with prospective students from inquiry
through 1st term registration.
- Assist in the execution of university and college admission
- Conduct telephone appointments to provide information on the
institution, college, and program admissions processes and
- Conduct interviews to qualify candidates, explain academic
programs, and assess prospective students' fit with program of
- Implement a communication plan and lead management strategy
designed to encourage, support, and guide prospective students
through the application and registration process for the desired
program or certificate.
- Track interactions and progression of all leads using CRM.
- Monitor the application process from initial application
submission through the first term of enrollment.
- Provide excellent customer service to prospective students
through application, enrollment, and initial term start.
- Achieve daily key performance indicators related to speed to
lead, call management, and applications vetted.
- Share programmatic recruitment data and trends as an active
strategic member of Cross-Functional teams.
- Assist in the determination of internal rules, policies,
procedures, controls, and manage processes to advance service
- Maintain collaborative relationships with departments/units
regarding recruitment efforts that enrich the student
- Represent recruitment division at state and national
professional meetings, college fairs, etc. to generate referrals as
- Perform related duties based on departmental need. This job
description can be changed at any time.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Five (5) years of relevant work experience and/or other
specialized training can be used in lieu of education
One (1) year of
experience in an outbound sales or recruiting office.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Office environment/no specific unusual physical or environmental
Compensation and Benefits
UC offers a
wide array of complementary and affordable benefit options, to meet
the financial, educational, health, and wellness needs of you and
your family. Eligibility varies by position and FTE.
- Competitive salary range dependent on the candidate's
- Comprehensive insurance plans including medical, dental,
vision, and prescription coverage.
- Flexible spending accounts and an award-winning employee
wellness program, plus an employee assistance program.
- Financial security via our life and long-term disability
insurance, accident and illness insurance, and retirement savings
- Generous paid time off work options including vacation, sick
leave, annual holidays, and winter season days in addition to paid
- Tuition remission is available for employees and their eligible
- Enjoy discounts for on and off-campus activities and
To apply, please go to
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and
culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an
inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment.
As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include
a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion
As a UC employee, and an employee of an Ohio public institution,
if hired you will not contribute to the federal Social Security
system, other than contributions to Medicare. Instead, UC employees
have the option to contribute to a state retirement plan (OPERS,
STRS) or an alternative retirement plan (ARP).
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action /
Equal Opportunity Employer / Minority / Female / Disability /