- SALARY: $54,764.00 Annually
OPENING DATE: 5/26/2022
CLOSING DATE: 6/9/2022 11:59 p.m.
UNIT: Grants and Special Projects
DEPARTMENT: Marketing and Communications
REPORTS TO: Marketing & New Media Manager
The Web Production Specialist will gather, produce, and implement
content and digital imagery for various projects. This includes,
but is not limited to, e-mail and marketing campaigns, the College
website and intranet, and other special projects. This position
will work closely with the Marketing & New Media Manager,
Copywriter, Graphic Designer, and Web Developer to ensure brand
consistency is maintained throughout all assigned projects.
- Assists with the development of e-mail and digital marketing
- Exports e-mail campaign results and provide insight for
improving future campaigns.
- Assists with organizing content updates for the Middlesex
- Aids in keeping the information architecture for the main
College website and Content Management System (CMS) up to
- Assists with front-end and back-end development and maintenance
of the College’s website, intranet, and student portal [CG1] .
- Gathers and produces digital imagery for the website that
aligns with the College’s branding guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree in marketing, communications, web
development, or related field
- Two (2) years of experience using HTML, CSS, and Adobe Creative
- Two (2) years of experience using e-mail marketing platforms
such as Constant Contact
- One year of hands-on experience in a professional marketing or
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think
- Strong knowledge of content management systems, including
WordPress, and Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (WordPress)
- Experience building user interface design
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
skills, with an ability to work with a diverse population
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Any Middlesex College employee hired after September 1, 2011 will
have to meet the New Jersey residency law requirement.
This is a specially funded position, dependent for its existence
upon federal, State, or other non-College operating funds, and is
not funded pursuant to the regular College budget. Continued
employment is always contingent upon satisfactory performance and
College needs. Grant funded positions are also contingent upon
continued funding. This appointment is for the specified period
only. Employment beyond the expiration date of the grant is subject
to appropriate provisions of existing collectively bargained
agreements in effect at the time for employees covered by those