The Executive Assistant to the Associate Vice Chancellor for
Integrity, Safety, and Compliance
provides a broad range of
professional-level, administrative duties. This position provides
strategic, logistical, and technical administrative support,
coordinates between the Office of the AVC for ISC and the
university, and supports key initiatives and governance
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a
culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students
dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We
are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and
individuals with disabilities.
Who We Are
The Office of Integrity, Safety and Compliance seeks to facilitate
and coordinate a culture that supports the Boulder campus’
dedication to maintaining the highest level of ethics, integrity,
and safety in the conduct of its operations. We do this through
services to enhance community safety, protect life and property,
protect university information and technology resources, and foster
safe, secure, and ethical practices.
What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
Executive Assistant to the AVC and OISC Leadership Team:
Committees and OISC Team Coordinator:
- Prioritize business that requires attention/action based on
developing and ongoing needs.
- Write and edit communications and correspondence.
- Assists in recording action items from meetings and tracking
timelines, as well as presentation preparation and meeting
- Coordinates calendars including determining appropriate
referrals for follow-up. Assesses and manages incoming telephone
calls, and manages calendars and travel arrangements of AVC Direct
What You Should Know
- Provide assistance to various committees (CU Security Advisory,
Data Governance, and Digital Accessibility Review Board) including
preparing agendas, scheduling meetings, creating and posting of
meeting minutes, and providing orientations to new members.
- Coordinate the creation and publishing of the ISC
What We Can Offer
- All University of Colorado Boulder employees are required to
comply with the campus
COVID-19 vaccine requirement. New employees must provide proof
of vaccination or receive a medical or religious exemption within
30 days of employment.
- This position offers a hybrid work modality with both on-campus
and remote work hours.
- Some meetings may require travel to other campuses and/or to CU
System offices in Denver.
- The salary range for this position is $55,000 - $62,000
The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits
, including medical, dental,
retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The
University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in
Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education
environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder
Be challenged. Be supported. Be Boulder.
What We Require
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution. A combination
of education and/or relevant experience will substitute for the
degree on a year-for-year basis.
- 2 years of experience as an executive assistant or providing
high-level administrative support.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, attention
to detail, and accuracy.
- Demonstrated good judgment, diplomacy, and professionalism.
Effective problem-solving skills and the ability to anticipate
executive needs for information and administrative support.
- Ability to handle highly critical and confidential information
with appropriate discretion. Ability to prioritize complex tasks,
and adapt to shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to exercise independence in performing duties while
maintaining ongoing communication. Performs well under
- Ability to take initiative to cultivate information about
important institutional and OISC relationships and use the
information to assist AVC in implementing the strategic objectives
of the OISC.
- Proficiency in using web content management systems for
publishing information on websites. Proficiency with Microsoft
Office Suite (especially Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook email
and calendaring), diagram software such as Visio, productivity or
task management tools, collaboration software such as Microsoft
Teams, and Adobe Creative Suite, or the ability and willingness to
acquire such skills with training.
To apply, please submit the following materials:
1. A current resume.
2. A cover letter that specifically tells us how your background
and experience align with the requirements, qualifications, and
responsibilities of the position.
We may request references at a later time.
Please apply by June 7, 2022, for consideration.
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For
consideration, please apply through CU Boulder Jobs.
Posting Contact Information
Posting Contact Name:
Boulder Campus Human Resources
Posting Contact Email: