The University of Colorado Boulder Leeds School of Business
encourages applications for a Business Core Program
As our Program Coordinator, you will support the
overall coordination and management of the two-year business core
curriculum and its faculty. Business Core (BCOR) are the series of
required undergraduate classes (14) that students complete during
their first and second year at Leeds. This position will partner
with the Faculty Director to strategize on ways to enhance the BCOR
curriculum all the while supporting the great work that is
currently taking place.
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a
culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students
dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We
are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and
individuals with disabilities.
Who We Are
Based in Boulder, Colorado, a hub for tech innovation and ambitious
activity, CU Leeds
consistently ranks among the top business
schools in the country. Undergraduate business students receive a
comprehensive educational experience within a strong culture of
high academic expectations and student engagement. The core
requirements (BCOR) for the undergraduate business degree consist
of integrated coursework through which students learn the
fundamentals of business while working on real-world cases. The
business core coursework also helps students develop crucial
communication, collaboration and leadership skills.
What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
BCOR Course Coordination & Administration
BASE Coordinator (4th semester integrated learning
- Assure compliance with university financial policies, laws and
- Onboard new faculty in BCOR program and assist with questions
related to TA hiring and university policies.
- Build and maintain shared drives with resources such as general
course planning material and policies for program delivery and
- Build on and off cycle, both MOD A and MOD B semester
- Attend regular check in meetings with the Faculty
BCOR Budgets & TA Oversight
- Work alongside BASE faculty to update and implement individual
assessments to align with group projects.
- Oversee TA graders and assist in grading weekly individual
assignments for 800 students.
- Coordinate and manage BASE faculty’s student-facing CANVAS
courses to ensure consistency and clarity in assignments and
- Project updates and revisions, including updating shared
project files such as assignment descriptions, student-facing
rubrics, faculty/grading TA rubrics, and other project
- Curriculum and BASE course development (assignment development,
grading rubric construction, etc.).
- Integrate career development, business writing and team
- Schedule team meetings and develop agendas.
- Coordinate final group project presentations.
- Day to day BASE troubleshooting.
Undergraduate Curriculum Assurances of Learning (AACSB
- Attend quarterly meetings with Leeds AP for budget
- Supervise and monitor BCOR operating budgets including
bi-weekly/monthly evaluation of budgets.
- Coordinate yearly budget requests and budget allocation per
course alongside the BCOR Faculty Director.
- Oversee the BCOR TA budget for all courses and sections.
- Assist in hiring, onboarding and oversight for the two-year
BCOR curriculum TA’s.
- Define responsibilities to all BCOR TA’s.
- Administer FERPA training for all TA hires.
- Monitor TA performance with assistance of faculty and faculty
- Review and approve TA timesheets on a bi-weekly basis.
- Record TA hours for budget tracking purposes.
- Implement CATME and Marketplace Simulation to determine if the
learning outcomes for BASE are occurring.
- Coordinate administration of AACSB Sophomore Capstone exam and
Diverse Perspective survey as part of BASE.
- Work with the faculty director and BCOR faculty to expand
analysis of learning objectives for the first two-year
Faculty Data Analysis
What You Should Know
- Procure and manage data for a “per capita” ranking list of
University of Texas at Dallas Top 100 Business School Research
- Manage the designated UTD project website, answer all queries
about the project, and update data as needed.
- Design and adjust data, and prepare analyses and reports to
present, summarize, and manipulate data.
- Partner with Senior Associate Dean for Faculty & Research
to complete data needs connected to this project annually.
All University of Colorado Boulder employees are required to align
with the campus COVID-19 vaccine
. New employees must provide proof of vaccination
or receive a medical or religious exemption within 30 days of
We anticipate that this position will support a hybrid format
(remote and in-person work).
What We Can Offer
- The salary range for this position is $51,000- $55,000
annually. Relocation assistance is available.
The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits
, including medical, dental,
retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The
University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in
Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education
environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder
Be innovative. Be resourceful. Be Boulder.
What We Require
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, preferably in
a business-related field.
- 1+ years of experience in an administrative role.
What We Would Like You To Have
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy as well as
- Motivated, proactive, and willing to take initiative.
- Proven track record to problem-solve under time
- Passion for having a people-focused approach, with a desire to
support others to perform their roles to the best of their
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Familiarity with canvas.
- A Master’s degree from an accredited institution is a
- Familiarity with and experience working at the University of
Colorado or another college or university.
To apply, please submit the following materials:
- A current resume.
- A cover letter that specifically addresses how your background
and experience align with the requirements, qualifications and
responsibilities of the position.
You will not be asked to upload references at this time.
Please apply by June 19, 2022 for consideration.
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For
consideration, applications must be submitted through CU Boulder Jobs
Posting Contact Information
Posting Contact Name:
Boulder Campus Human Resources
Posting Contact Email: