The School of Business Graduate Executive Programs Office is
looking to hire a current student to assist instructors with a live
stream to students that are not able to attend class in person. The
A/V assistant will attend each class meeting in person and act as
the instructor's liaison between the physical and virtual
environment. Duties include monitoring Zoom session and basic
classroom A/V troubleshooting. Must be able to communicate
professionally with instructor and students via chat and
- Current VCU undergraduate or graduate student.
- Proficient with technology, MS Office, G Suite, and Zoom.
- Detailed oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work with others virtually, and in person.
- The candidate must be committed to fostering a diverse faculty,
staff, and student environment as a member of the team.
- Proficient with video conference technology.
- Work experience in a University environment with students and
Working hours for this position would be every other weekend on
Fridays (12:30 pm - 6:15 pm) and Saturdays (8:00 am - 3:45 pm) for
the upcoming Fall semester. There will also be some class sessions
this summer: June 3-4, June 17-18. July 8-9, and July 22-23.
$16.00 per hour
School of Business - Graduate Executive Programs
SW - Student Worker