This position will be open until filled.
All applicants are required to submit the following
2. Two Writing Samples (The samples must have been written within
the last 12 months, and they must be dated. If you do not have any
within that time period, we suggest you write them.)
3. College Transcripts (if applicable)
Incomplete application materials and those that do not follow these
directions will not be considered.
The interview process for this position will consist of three
phases. Applicants who complete the application
process and meet the position minimum requirements will be invited
to interview in phase 1. Candidates will be notified of their
status after each phase to confirm if they are moving forward in
the selection process.
- Phase 1: 30-minute interview with the search committee
- Phase 2: 30-minute interview with the search committee
(different questions will be asked), 30-minute written exercise;
30-minute presentation with the Office of College Advancement
- Phase 3: 30-minute interview with the vice president of college
advancement (this phase will occur if you do not engage with the
vice president of college advancement in phase 1 or 2; if you do
engage with the vice president of college advancement in phase 1 or
2, phase 3 will not be necessary)
This position will (1) lead a six-person team,
(2) oversee and direct the planning and execution of integrated
marketing communications efforts to support our students and
community, (3) promote the College and (4) serve all campuses and
functional units. While the majority of these job duties will be
handled remotely, the person hired for this position may need to
visit HACC campuses as needed (crises, for example).
Bachelor's degree and five years experience.*
*or a combination of experience and education sufficient to
successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
$67,973 - $86,665
Job Specific Task List:
- Supervise six employees
- Oversee the development and assessment of multiple
comprehensive integrated marketing communications campaigns,
individual marketing projects and a customer relationship
management (CRM) system
- Lead high-level crisis communications planning and
- Demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and
- Oversee partnership with IMC firm
- Serve on collegewide strategic committees, task forces and/or
- Adhere to HACC policies and procedures, style guides and visual
- Oversee collegewide marketing budget
- Serve as third primary spokesperson for the College behind the
president and vice president of college advancement
- Ensure employees fully embrace, exemplify and practice the
- Manage the strategic planning and assessment of the IMC
- Ensure all communications efforts – from public relations, to
marketing, to visual, to social media – are working together
- Develop, enhance and sustain procedures, processes and systems,
including checklists and forms
- Oversee the process for Right-To-Know requests
- Serve as the IMC Department liaison to several external
Performs other duties as assigned.
Full Time 12 Month
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement:
As an institution of higher
education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an
environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of
inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the
community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to
open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and
equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote
a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect,
and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to
the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all
we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a
climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and
- We provide the most accurate information available in all
May 23, 2022 Eastern Daylight Time