**Internal Classified Unit Employees who apply in the first 5
working days from publish date will be given due consideration.
External applicants will only be considered, after all qualified
internal candidates have been deemed unsuccessful.***
Review documents and process accounts related to Payroll to
facilitate all Payroll functions; maintains Banner Payroll accounts
and creates related reports; works with employees to ensure timely
Primary Duties Performed:
• Review and process insurance benefits applications and related
documentation for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with all
relevant policies and procedures.
• Coordinate matters with the campus business offices and/or
• Balance and control earnings and deduction totals.
• Audit subsidiary ledgers that balance with the general ledger to
support financial reports.
• Prepare and file tax reports.
• Process garnishment and levies.
• Perform tasks to establish and maintain employee/payroll
• Process new hires into Payroll system.
• Determine and correct out of balance conditions.
• Maintain and correct services rendered payments as it relates to
Board Policies and Procedures.
• Maintain time and attendance records.
- Associate's Degree
- 3+ years' related experience
- 10+ years payroll experience.
Banner experience and accounting knowledge of the general ledger
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
St. Louis Community College is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer and welcomes individuals with diverse
backgrounds, experience, and ideas who embrace and value diversity