Spanish Language HSE Instructor-GED Complete Review
About Oakton Community College :
For 50 years, Oakton Community College has been the setting where thousands begin or continue their college or career studies. Educating people of all ages, from all walks of life and from more than 40 nations, Oakton focuses on improving the quality of life for everyone who enters its doors.
- Teach GED Complete Review course in Spanish
- Provide quality instruction in Spanish in all subjects needed for to pass the High School Equivalency Exam. Subject areas include language arts, math, social studies and science
- Monitor student progress, report outcomes, and refer students for additional support when needed
- Keep attendance and achievement records and submit all required paperwork in a timely manner
- Bachelors Degree
- Spanish as primary language
- Ability to teach all subject areas needed to pass the High School Equivalency Exam. Subject areas include, language arts, math, social studies and science.
Preferred: Experience teaching adult education courses preferred. Proficiency in English preferred.
HOURS: Some Evenings and Saturdays
SALARY: $25.00 per hour
For further details, visit our website at www.oakton.edu and select the Employment link to view Employment Opportunities.
Please be sure to have a current resume, cover letter, and list of, at least, three (3) professional references with contact information prepared to submit with your application. One (1) of the references must be your most recent, direct supervisor.
Oakton Community College is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution, committed to employing competent, qualified individuals. Oakton Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, age, marital status, military status, socioeconomic status, sex or gender, gender identity, or sexual orientation in admission to and participation in its educational programs, college activities and services, or in its employment practices.
Posted positions may be removed from the Oakton website without notice when it is determined that no additional applicants are required.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Des Plaines
- Humanities Not specified Part Time jobs in Des Plaines
- English as a Second Language Not specified Part Time jobs in Des Plaines
- Ethnic & Multicultural Studies Not specified Part Time jobs in Des Plaines
- Foreign Languages & Literatures Not specified Part Time jobs in Des Plaines