Salary for Announcement
The salary range for this position is $64,500 – $107,600. The
salary of the finalist selected for this role will be set based
upon a variety of factors, including but not limited to, internal
equity, education, experience, specialty and training.
The above salary ranges represent the University’s good faith and
reasonable estimate of the ranges of possible compensation at the
time of posting. MSU Denver offers a full benefits package.
Program Marketing and Enrollment Manager
Innovative and Lifelong Learning
Full Time Professional Staff
The Program Marketing and Enrollment Manager is responsible for the
overall marketing strategy for Innovative and Lifelong learning,
including the policies, budgets, goals, and execution. The Manager
works to meet enrollment goals by leading strategies and
prioritizing resources through comprehensive development and
implementation. They will administer recruitment content for
targeted populations. They will supervise marketing and design
representatives and serve as a thought partner and trusted advisor
on marketing issues to the Associate Vice President of Innovative
and Lifelong Learning.
The Program Marketing and Enrollment Manager is responsible for
developing and executing audience-specific marketing plans and
tactics to generate interest and demand for the designated
portfolio of programs. Plans will incorporate an integrated mix of
traditional and digital strategies (such as online/web advertising,
search engine marketing, direct mail, radio, social media, web
content, etc.). They will have expert knowledge and proven results
developing and leading marketing initiatives, well-versed in the
concepts of marketing strategies, and tech-savvy and intuitive with
ideas to reinforce and scale strategies. The Manager will work in
concert with the brand strategy of MSU Denver Marketing and
Communications and collaborate with staff in those offices to
ensure consistency in messaging.
Targeted marketing and communication execution (25%)
- Manages the development of I&LL branding process and
strategies, innovative marketing campaigns, and strategic internal
and external communication initiatives.
- Supervises I&LL marketing staff.
- Collaborate closely with University Marketing and
- Manages the strategic development and execution of targeted
product-line marketing and communications plans that are inclusive
and include advertising on traditional, digital, and streaming
- Manages the marketing budget to ensure targets are met.
- Supports the AVP, including writing/editing materials,
preparing background and briefing materials, and developing special
- Creates and maintains regular reports regarding campaign
performance and student success
- Identifies opportunities for increased enrollments.
- Collaborates with director to improve student success.
- Researches potential offerings to understand if they are viable
programs to fit within the unit.
- Illustrates the innovative purpose of I&LL to the general
- Represents I&LL at functions, meetings, and
- Manages third-party vendor relationships.
Student Success (25%)
- Leads the paid digital efforts and performance marketing
strategy through paid search, paid social, programmatic, display,
and other relevant channels that drive suitable traffic to the
- ·Manages email campaigns that exemplify I&LL messaging and
ensure email content/copy, email flows, and lists are optimized for
performance and deployed in a timely manner.
- ·Oversees the editing for various marketing materials in
diversified formats (print, digital, video), including
proofreading, error checking, fact-checking, and production project
- ·Responsible for executing, tracking, and reporting on these
plans with an expectation of continuous assessment to improve
results and conversions.
- ·Manages third-party vendor relationships for paid search and
- ·Assess efforts for effectiveness and maintain current
knowledge of trends to inform decision-making and goal
Web content management (20%)
- Manages the inquiry-to-student communication plan for programs,
assisting to draft compelling messaging through collaboration with
director and the administrative coordinator.
- ·Manages the potential student leads for recruitment.
- ·Collaborates with the processes and procedures to ensure a
student-friendly environment from student discovery to course
- ·Conducts follow up to student inquiries that do not enroll in
- Oversees the management of the I&LL website, including
content, search engine optimization, technical issues, analytics,
- Ensures content is regularly updated and compliant with
regulations, including web accessibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or
other related field
- 3-5 years experience in marketing
- Experience developing and implementing comprehensive marketing
and enrollment plans.
- Experience in the development of segment-driven messaging
aligned to marketing audiences.
- Exceptional written skills
- Proven record and positive results with marketing plan
development, including a strong knowledge and experience in digital
marketing strategies, specifically for recruitment/enrollment.
- Creative, self-motivated and results oriented problem solver
with a desire to work in a ‘startup environment’ with ambitious
- Experience with website design/and SEO strategies to improve
- Supervision experience.
- Experience in university admissions or university marketing and
Monday – Friday 8-5
Open Until Filled
To ensure full consideration, applications must be received by
Special Instructions to Applicants
Please see Special Instructions for more details.
IMPORTANT : In order to be considered as an applicant you must
apply via the online application system,
References refers to a list of three professional references and
their contact information.
Official transcripts will be required of the candidate selected for
Talent Team Representative
Talent Team Representative E-mail
MSU Denver is pleased to offer our current and potential employees
a wide array of benefit options. To learn more, please visit the
Employee Benefits Offerings
Metropolitan State University of Denver is a unique,
access-oriented campus community that values diversity, equity, and
inclusion in all its forms. Our student population consists of
nearly 50% first generation students and over 45% students of
color. We are a designated Hispanic Serving Institution located in
We create an equitable learning and working environment in concert
with individuals who consistently demonstrate commitment to equity
and inclusion. We greatly value the diverse identities and
perspectives of our students, faculty, and staff and recognize that
in order to achieve a just and equitable society, diversity must go
beyond simple representation. It requires critical inquiry and
dialogue and a commitment to action. We strive to provide a culture
of belonging for all community members to achieve personal and
MSU Denver is committed to creating and fostering a work
environment and culture of belonging; we are proud of the work our
employee affinity groups contribute to our culture. For more
information on our employee affinity groups please visit this