As a part of a diverse community of faculty and staff who
represent many faith systems and worldviews, Marian University
seeks applicants for the position of part-time Assistant Registrar
for MU-COM. The Assistant Registrar will promote our Catholic
Franciscan mission and identity by assisting the Registrar in the
overall operation of the office with primary job duties specific to
the College of Osteopathic Medicine and other Health Profession
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively engage the Catholic Franciscan mission and identity of
Marian University by modeling the Franciscan Sponsorship Values and
honoring the legacy of the founding congregation through
transformative education, unity in diversity, leadership through
service, integrating faith and life, and institutional
- Assist in MU-COM grade collection and record final grades in
our student information system, Colleague
- Assist in registering all MU-COM students and track students
who fall out of progression
- Maintain the degree audit for DO program and verify all
- Assist with MU-COM commencement activities
- Assist in the publication of MU-COM Catalog
- Attend and participate on various MU-COM committees
- Process medical licensing and graduation verification
- Approve students for taking COMPLEX and USMLE exams
- Provide support and data for COCA progress reports and site
- Enter, and update and pull data out of various systems
- Calculate yearly class rank
- Assist and provide support for other Health Profession programs
as they evolve
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Previous work experience in a records and registration office
within higher education; or administrative academic work in health
science programs with higher education.
- Interpersonal/human relation skills
- Organization and time management skills.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to operate personal computer and various software
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- 20 Hours per week (exact schedule to be determined in
consultation with supervisor)
Apply online here: https://marian.peopleadmin.com/postings/555
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until
the position is filled. Applications require a cover letter, a
current resume, contact information for 3 professional references,
and responses to the supplemental mission questions.
Marian University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with
disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.