West Virginia University School of Nursing located at Morgantown,
WV invites applications for a Non-Tenure Track Lecturer. This is a
part-time FTE 0.25, nine (9) month position, non-benefits eligible
position. This position will report to the department
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Clinical teaching in the BSN programs. In addition to clinical
teaching, other formats of teaching, including traditional
classroom instruction, skills lab, small group, and simulation
teaching may be included.
- Advising students in the BSN program.
- Rank and salary commensurate with education, professional
background, and experience.
- Master’s degree (MSN) in nursing and one (1) year of
professional nursing practice experience or Bachelor's degree (BSN)
with ten (10) years of professional nursing practice
- Initial appointment requires: one year of professional nursing
- Applicants with two (2) years of teaching experience in nursing
are encouraged to apply.
- Evidence of current experience in adult health nursing practice
sufficient to demonstrate professional competence.
- Required to have unencumbered WV RN License by position start
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until
the position is filled. Electronic submission of application with
current curriculum vitae, and contact information for three
professional references can be made at:
West Virginia University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
employer and is the recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender
equity. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff,
and students, and invites applications from all qualified
applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, nationality, genetics,
disability, or Veteran status.