Posting Details (Default Section)
Coordinator for Health Compliance and Wellness
Florham Campus, Madison, NJ
School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences-Florham
Hiring Manager Title:
Interim Dean SOPHS
Commensurate with Experience
The Coordinator for Health Compliance and Wellness is responsible
for all medical record keeping and compliance for the School’s
students upon admission and for experiential training and site
placements. Responsibilities include review and approval of health
records; review of non-medical student requirements for
experiential site placements, maintaining accurate records of
student training requirements, providing training on completing
health requirements for experiential site placements, maintaining
electronic record keeping, and coordinating mental/physical
wellness initiatives. Direct supervision is provided by the
Assistant Dean for Experiential Education (Pharmacy) with secondary
supervision provided by the Executive Associate Dean (Health
Sciences), School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences..
1. High school diploma or GED required. Postsecondary education,
associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
2. Experience working with medical records preferred.
3. Ability to provide confidential, respectful, high quality,
culturally competent service to students in a diverse campus
4. Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Self-directed; ability to work well with staff and
6. Knowledge of basic computer systems for word processing, data
management and other applications such as electronic scheduling.
Training for applicable electronic management systems will be
7. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check.
Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing
the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Application Types Accepted:
Application for Employment
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter
- Other Document