Work Site Location:
Coeur d' Alene Campus
This part-time position works approximately
19 hours per week when classes are in session.
North Idaho College does not have a vaccine requirement.
However, some departments and programs at NIC, including Head Start
and many of our nursing and health professions, are subject to
federal or local hospital vaccine requirements.
This position provides a full range of
support services for the nursing programs. The duties will include
lab preparations, clean up, equipment maintenance and repair.
This list includes, but is not limited to the following:.
- Conducts full skills lab preparation for the Associate Degree
and Practical Nursing programs
- Prepares materials, and sets up equipment and supplies under
the direction of the Learning Lab Coordinator to meet each
- Communicates supply needs to the Learning Lab and Simulation
- Assists lab coordinator with tracking of supplies and
- Performs minor repair to lab equipment as directed by Learning
- Maintains the lab equipment in a clean and safe condition.
- Contributes to maintaining a positive learning environment for
- Assist and maintain schedules and attendance of students in the
- May lead and direct the work activities of work-study employees
by planning, assigning, and directing work, and addressing and
- Maintains a positive, helpful, constructive attitude and work
relationship with supervisor, college staff, students, and the
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
: High school diploma or GED, a minimum of one-year full-time
equivalent related experience and/or training.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient skills using Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to read, write, and speak in English
• Ability to operate standard office equipment including phone,
• Ability to organize paperwork and supplies to facilitate tracking
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of
All application materials including resume and cover letter must
be uploaded and the application completed prior to the close
Advertised: May 19, 2022 Pacific Daylight