Miami Dade College, Kendall Campus is now
accepting applications for a Senior Software
Engineer. This role analyzes, designs, and implements
computations and processes necessary for computer solutions.
Develops and maintains assigned information systems to ensure
efficient systems integration and operation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs computer-based data processing systems
- Develops logic procedures to provide more efficient machine
- Develops common operations which can be reused
- Codes, debugs, tests, and documents programs
- Works very closely with the Lead Software Engineer for
compliance and project specifications
- Follows established coding and documentation standards
- Designs and suggests new coding standards and optimum methods
of problem solving
- Develops a variety of integration techniques
- Performs data analysis and generates reports
- Six (6) years of progressive experience in systems analysis and
To learn more about this and other positions at Miami Dade
College visit us at www.mdc.edu/jobs.