The Department of
Education, Health, and Behavior Studies is seeking (2)
Clinical Assistant Professor, Positions.
- Assessment and diagnosis if behavioral health and/or substance
- The delivery of mental health inventions for individuals
- Ethical decision-making and practice
- Licensed/License Eligible as a Psychologist in North Dakota,
Licensed Counselor, and / or Licensed Addiction Counselor in North
- Successful completion of criminal history records check
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be
required to verify identify and eligibility to work in the US and
to complete the required employment eligibility verification form
- Expertise or experience in child/adolescent populations.
- Experience in personality and cognitive assessment.
- Experience in chemical dependency
- Experience working in a clinic or group practice with
third-party reimbursement practices.
For full consideration, applications must be received
by May 31, 2022 and include the
- Cover letter of application highlighting qualifications for the
- A complete curriculum vita
- Names and contact information for three references (references
will not be contacted without notice)
- Unofficial transcripts. Please note that the selected
candidate will be required to submit official transcripts upon
Please direct questions to Dr. John Paul Legerski, Search
Committee Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position is open until filled.
UND is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and
veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.