YOGA INSTRUCTOR - PART TIME
Consider joining Olive-Harvey College Continuing Education
Department as a Part-Time Yoga Instructor. You will have the
opportunity to inspire, motivate, and empower others to succeed.
Olive-Harvey College's Continuing Education Department has an
exciting opportunity for an engaging, energetic and patient
instructor to teach yoga, including adult and parent/child yoga.
The Yoga Instructor will develop and implement appropriate and
engaging activities by taking into consideration the unique
abilities of each participant.
- Develop weekly sessions that teach yoga safely and allow
students to grow their yoga skills and understanding.
- Ability to teach using different methods and teaching styles,
adapting the lessons to meet students’ needs and abilities.
- Ability to inspire, motivate and empower through yoga.
- Adhere to City Colleges of Chicago code of ethics, board rules
and policies and procedures.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action
Thank you for your interest in City Colleges of
- External - High school diploma or equivalent.
- Yoga teacher training or equivalent.
- One year teaching and/or training experience in appropriate
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with
diverse group of students and staff.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus.