Participates in designing, delivering, evaluating and
improving services to students and faculty in support of the
learning programs of
Primary Duties Performed:
- Works with individual students on study skills.
- Administers tests and reports scores to students.
- Keeps inventory of supplies and equipment; places orders when
- Checks equipment for repair needs and notifies the appropriate
- Informs students of College and department policies and
students of job openings.
- Helps students with problems and makes appropriate
- Supervises student employees in the department.
May attend meetings, serve on departmental committees, and/or
and special classes.
May operate instructional equipment.
Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Associate's Degree or equivalent and over one (1) year of relevant
Bachelor of fine arts degree preferred.
Commensurate with experience
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
St. Louis Community College is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer and welcomes individuals with diverse
backgrounds, experience, and ideas who embrace and value diversity